Hammer Time

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Splish Splash

Yesterday we went to Cherry Hill Water park. Kale loved it so much, he asked us if we could go back again today! The water park was great--not too big, very family-friendly, filled with enough attractions to keep a 4-year-old smiling for days. I'm confident that we'll be making another trip before the summer is over.
Getting ready to go swim!

Kale playing under a waterfall
Playing by the pirate ship

Kale helping his sis in the water

The after photos... :)

Snoozing in the car



And one more quick story........

We don't have a washer and dryer in our apartment out here (we claim we're trying to save money; I think we may actually be testing our sanity, but that's another story..). Needless to say, I frequently stop by Walmart to get a roll of quarters to do laundry. Last time I did this, Kale asked if he could carry the roll for me. When he took them he said, "Whew, these are heavy." He then proceeded to "pump iron" with the roll, lift it up and down over his head as we were walking out to the car. I said, "What are you doing?" and he responded, "Exercising." "I really want to beat daddy in basketball tonight so I've got to get stronger than him." :)

5 comments:

erin said...

looks like lots of fun!! So did Kale beat his dad in basketball?

Jenny said...

Cute Kiddos, Katie. It was also nice to see "Hop" make an appearance!

miles3_17 said...

Looks like you had fun. Hope Kale's muscles are getting bigger for his match up's!

Layne said...

Oh my.. Katie they are getting SOOOO big! I have got to get out there to see you guys soon! LuvYou all!

Anonymous said...

Lmao!