And a little Halloween preview.......
And Kale lounging in some of our luxurious living room furniture. Have I told you how much I miss our home and the big comfy chair in our living room in Kansas? :)



Could you tell that was Bailey in the dragon costume, not Kale? Kale and Dain both thought it was a picture of Kale when they first saw it....but it's actually Bailey Boo :) It shouldn't come as a surprise that she likes Kale's dragon costume better than her own sheep costume. Hopefully I can wrestle her into her actual costume long enough to get a couple of pictures........
3 comments:
so cute on the boots, we are in search of a new pair as well. Hope to see you a bit when you come in town. Take care! Not much longer till your back for good!
What? No KU football player/ basketball player for Kale this year? Surely you can work that in with the dragon theme somehow!!!
Love the boots!
Haley will be sooo jealous! She wants a pair of Justin boots so bad. Being the non-cowgirl that I am, I have no idea where to get a pair...thank goodness for the internet! Hope you're all doing great!
Post a Comment