Hammer Time

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Perfect Christmas Present

I think Brett and Kelly got the best early Christmas present anyone could ask for: a healthy baby boy! Weighing in at 5 lb 11 oz, Brooks Mason Ballard was a few weeks early, but seems to be doing great.
Kale and Bailey visited their new cousin yesterday. Kale said, "Mom, I'm great at holding babies." Bailey was more interested in messing with everything in the room, but she did acknowledge her cousin by saying "Hi be-be" and flopping his stuffed Jayhawk on top of him. (I have a limited number of months to teach her the concept that newborns = fragile = no sticking fingers in their eyes)

Congratulations Brett, Kelly, and Kaden!!


2 comments:

allthingsskelton said...

You have a very sweet new nephew! Bailey cracks me up! I think her and Sophia could have a lot of fun together! fun = trouble ;) Will we see you in Hutchinson for Christmas?

miles3_17 said...

Thanks so much Katie and thanks for all your continued help and support. We love you all so much and are definately blessed to have you back early in Kansas.