Hammer Time

Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter

Sunday was kind of one of those "best day ever" days for Kale.  He woke up to a basket of candy from the Easter Bunny, AND got to play at the farm all day, eat an over-the-top T-Rex cake and open presents in celebration of his birthday.  What more could a five year old want??


We had fun, and seeing myself in pictures confirms my suspicions: 1) I need to hit the tanning bed (I know, I know....bad for my health, but I just need a little color)! 2) I really need a hair cut.  I think the last time I got my hair done was, um, NOVEMBER! That's just sad.  3)  It's time to stop eating like I'm pregnant and hit the gym.  Enough said.

On a more positive note, isn't my husband looking good?!  We finally bought him some new clothes (it only took five years) and he even branched out from his "shades of blue" and added some color to his wardrobe.  I'm so proud!

No comments: