Okay, okay, you get the point....I think that he is one heck of a dad :) Well, I'm sure it won't surprise you to learn that he's pretty darn good engineer, too............
Dain co-authored an article that was published in this month's issue of Structure Magazine. He received some very nice praise from the head of his department and the president of his district for his efforts on this publication AND a Research and Development Program that he and another engineer developed and are now implementing, all in addition to their normal project responsibilities.
A link to the article is below (found on pages 15-19)...but be forewarned that about 90% of the text is pretty incomprehensible to all of us "non-engineer" types :) That being said, I am extremely proud and I couldn't be happier that my hard working husband is getting some well-deserved recognition!!
No comments:
Post a Comment