Hammer Time

Friday, April 27, 2012

Random Pictures From My Camera

 
Kale's 7th birthday....
with a cake that looks a whole lot like the one the had a year ago....:) In my defense it was his request: half chocolate, half vanilla with a number seven. I think I'm ready for the Cake Wars show on Food Network, don't you?

Easter Eggs!
I've already decided that even when the kids are grown and leave the house, I'll make still make Dain dye them with me.
A "Bird Spa"
.....but I'm sure you already knew that ;)
Kale was quite pleased with his creation.

Bailey made a sign for the birds, too. Can you tell what letters she knows best? There's nothing better than three year old "E's" with a few extra lines added in for good measure! When Kale went through that phase I went round and round with him trying to get him to write them the correct way. For my own personal sanity (and 'cause they're kinda cute) I've decided that with Miss Bailey I'll let the kindergarten teacher take on that battle in a couple of years.

No comments: