Dain and I went to the Eric Church concert. It's hard to not like a guy who sings songs with lyrics like, "I love your love the most," and "Jack Daniels kicked my ass again last night" all in the same show.
Grandma and Grandpa stayed with the kids overnight, which makes it acceptable to drink chocolate milkshakes at 11:00 in the morning :)
Kale and his female-version-mini-me. She adores him just a bit....can you tell?!
Brett and Kel are getting geared up to move to Tulsa. I'm trying not to think about it too much because I get all teary-eyed thinking about not seeing these cute faces as often.
Baseball is in full swing. These two are quite a pair (Kale plays pitcher and his buddy plays first base). It's not been a winning season thus far, but we've watched enough Royals games to know that you can still have fun even if the scoreboard doesn't end up in your favor :)
1 comment:
Love the update! And Dain's shirt...you'll have to let me know where that was purchased so I can get it for Nathan's bday this year, lol. He would love it for sure! Schlitz, ha!
Post a Comment