1. You are so grateful for everything you receive; be it a new carton of lactose free milk or a hug from a sibling, you are quick to say, "Thank you, thank you" and give a hug. Tonight I made cookies for your class (store bought dough and frosting mind you) and you squeezed me with all your might and said, "Thank you mama! You the best mommy in the world!" Please note that if you continue to show such gratitude not only will it take you far in life, it will likely make you a front runner to be my favorite child ;)
2. You suck your middle two fingers so much that you have indentations and sometimes tiny blisters on your skin. Now, I know I should be getting my act together to break you of this habit, but the gentle clicking sound you make is so endearing that I think I'll wait a few more months to take on that battle.
3. You have your siblings wrapped around your soggy, sucked-on fingers. They fetch the things you drop on the floor, hunt down your blankie when it is lost, and fight to be your partner during games of hide-and-seek. You are definitely the baby of the family.
4. When you get home from daycare each day you are exhausted. Your standard line is, "I want milky, and a snacky, and Caillou." I am quick to oblige, so I guess it's safe to say that I'm wrapped around your finger, too!
5. You love to sleep.....a clear sign you are my child :)
6. You are bubbly and happy, with a cute roundness that makes you irresistibly cuddly....
Happy Birthday Sweet Shay Lee!!
No comments:
Post a Comment