Hammer Time

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The End is Near!!!

Today marks one week until my official due date.....yea!  I went to the doctor this morning, and everything was fine; I'm "progressing" although, obviously she still hasn't come!

That being said, if she doesn't grace us with her presence this week (read: after I attend the KU vs K-State game Wednesday), they are going to induce me on Saturday morning!  Hooray!  In typical older brother form, Brett's response was, "You do know that we play Mizzou at 1:00, right?  That's not going to work for me."  (He was kidding....I think....).  On the other hand, Dain's more concerned that I'll actually go into labor at Allen Fieldhouse.  I told him that one way or another, we WILL be staying until the end of the game :)  A gal's gotta have her priorities, right?  And besides, the hospital's not that far away.....

2 comments:

Jenny said...

How exciting for you!!!! I can't wait to meet her. Enjoy your last few days!

miles3_17 said...

Can't wait to meet the secret Hammer child! Tonight wouldn't be the best but at least we're all here to help regardless! Rock Chalk Baby ? Lee Hammerschmidt!!!