Things have been very cheery and fun around here the last few days. Dain got Thursday and Friday off, and it's hard to remember the last time we all had four days together with little to do (relatively speaking, of course) besides play and enjoy the each other's company. I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas! [Okay, okay, if I'm being
totally honest, it would have
really been perfect if I could have transplanted all the Ballard's and Sutton's in addition to the Hammerschmidt crew.....but that seems a bit greedy, right?] Anyway, we had a wonderful Christmas. Here's the condensed version: Laid back Thursday and Friday~Christmas Eve church~Pizza with Lloyd & Cheryl~EARLY morning opening presents~Hammerschmidt farm for lunch & gifts~Fun afternoon with family~Board games at home that night~Lazy Sunday before Dain heads back to work :)
1 comment:
So I was wondering, what do you do with all of your toys since we hardly see any when we visit? With three kids, there has to be a ton...because with one there are!!
Post a Comment