Hammer Time

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!





Our Halloween was filled with candy, candy, and more candy! I guess that's the way it's supposed to be. As the pictures show, Kale was a KU basketball player and Bailey was a skunk. I really got off easy this year because we had all of Kale's outfit (except the sweatbands), and the skunk costume was a hand-me-down from Kale. I glued a pink bow to the top so that people would know she was a girl skunk :) Cousin Kaden was an adorable Jayhawk. We met him at Uncle Neal's and he proudly announced, "I'm a Ju Ju (Jayhawk)!"
Prior to stopping by Uncle Neal's, we trick-or-treated around the neighborhood. Kale made it most of the way around our "block" before announcing that he had enough candy and wanted to go home so that he didn't get a tummy ache. Dain and I both agreed that was just fine by us. Hope your Halloween was as candy-filled as ours :)

No comments: