Hammer Time

Saturday, December 27, 2008

8 Things You Were Wondering About Me

I was tagged by my sis-in-law, Kelly.........

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Hereford House
2. Ken's Pizza in Hutch
3. Bogey's in Hutch
4. Taco Hut in Hutch
5. Carlos O' Kelly's
6. Old Chicago
7. Gambino's Pizza
8. Baskin Robbins (I guess this isn't a restaurant, but it's yummy)

8 Things that Happened Today
1. Slept in until 8:30!!! That's late in our household!!!!
2. Made coffee, but didn't get to drink it before it got cold because Miss Bailey woke up and I...
3. Fed her pears and rice cereal, fed her a bottle, changed her diaper
4. Played basketball in the living room with Kale
5. Took a nap with Miss Bailey
6. Checked Facebook (it's a ridiculous obsession)
7. Shopped online for an entertainment center for the living room
8. Rocked my babies and put them to bed!

8 Things I Look Forward To
1. Seeing my family
2. Seeing my kids grow
3. Quiet moments to myself
4. New episodes of "Jon and Kate Plus Eight"
5. Dain getting home (especially during football season)
6. Bailey's smiling face first thing in the morning
7. Last Friday's of the month at work when there are birthday treats
8. Going on a family vacation

8 Things I'm Scared Of
1. Being stuck in an elevator by myself
2. Being stuck in an elevator by myself
3. Being stuck in an elevator by myself (seriously, it freaks me out!)
4. Losing Dain and/or the kids and/or my family
I can't really think of anything else, but I'm sure there's more :)

8 Things I Wish For
1. For my kids grow up to be healthy, kind hearted, hard working, and fulfilled people
2. For my my husband to REALLY know how much I appreciate him
3. For my brother to become the head coach of a division I basketball program
4. For the kids in my class to grow up to do great things
5. For my ESL kiddos to get the recognition they deserve for how much they accomplish everyday despite the obstacles they have to overcome
6. A bigger paycheck :)
7. New furniture
8. A vacation to a tropical island

8 Things I watch on TV
1. The Hills
2. Jon and Kate Plus Eight
3. College basketball and football
4. Oprah (the re-plays at night)
5. Designed to Sell
6. The Office
7. The Today Show (in the summer!)
8. Little Einsteins, Backyardigans, Blues Clues, and on, and on, and on...

1 comment:

miles3_17 said...

wow, I'm impressed!! Great things listed. Glad you guys had a great Christmas, and we'll get together soon!