I would tell more about the party, but I think the pictures pretty much sum everything up: Kale helped decorate the cake (so beautiful, as you'll see), she loved the presents, we had a short dance party (at Kale's request), and then it was time for bed. In lieu of a long description about the celebration, let me tell you a few things about our Bailey Anne:
- She has many nicknames, including, but not limited to: Bailey Boo, Boo-Boo, Piggly-Wiggly, Princess, and most recently, Wild-Woman
- She is a daring and curious little girl....much more adventurous than her older brother.....could be a problem when she hits middle school......... :)
- She LOVES bath time, and even tries to climb in the tub when it's not her turn
- She loves digging in the sand and spreading it all over herself until she is a complete mess
- When she sees something new and exciting, she sucks in a big breath and exclaims, "Ah-Da!"
- Anytime she sees a stuffed animal, she squeals with delight and gives it a cuddly hug
- She without a doubt rules our house....but look at that face, can you really blame us?? :)









3 comments:
Happy 1st Birthday to Bailey. Looks like a great party. Tell Kale he did a great job on the cake, looks yummy.
I love her shorts!
And I know what you mean about being away from everyone...hopefuly people won't forget about you guys as much as they do us....:)
Post a Comment