Hammer Time

Saturday, August 8, 2009

In Case You Hadn't Heard.......

The third (and final) member of the Hammerschmidt household will be joining us in March......I'm almost 10 weeks pregnant!!

We are very excited. And in answer to all of the questions you're wondering let me just say.......

#1 No, we did not plan on baby number three right now. We wanted three, but not for a year or two........funny how quickly plans change!

#2 I am feeling okay, I get a little queasy now and then, but eating small meals seems to help.

#3 Yes, I am still going to work on my masters and I plan on "returning to the workforce" next school year.

#4 No, we are NOT completely insane, we just like a good challenge now and then :)

5 comments:

Jenny said...

aOh WOW!!! That is all I have to say. That is so exciting. Congratulations and let me be the first to tell you that your life/household will be completely insane for the next few years!!! :-)

erin said...

Congratulations. 3 is a handful, but sooooo worth it.

miles3_17 said...

Congrats again Katie, Dain, Kale and Bailey!

Lacy said...

Kelly told me!! Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Funny that people automatically assume that just because you are preggo you aren't going to work any longer. :)