Hammer Time

Thursday, September 17, 2009

All I Want for Christmas.....

My son is like any other four-year-old boy. He loves dinosaurs, mud, cars, spider-man, and any sport. Lately he has been fixated on one, and only one thing he is CERTAIN he wants for Christmas: A "Touch-N-Brush."


I know what you're thinking....a Touch and what?? Don't worry. You're not behind on the latest kid toy. A "Touch-N-Brush" is a wonderful gadget advertised on TV. It is a small plastic looking thing you mount to the bathroom wall, stick a tube of toothpaste in (any kind!), and it magically dispenses the perfect amount of toothpaste with no mess. My son thinks it is WONDERFUL, and he is quite adamant that he really, really wants one for Christmas or his birthday. Chances are (and pending they cost under $20), I will end up getting him one, simply for the purpose of teasing him later in life about how he desperately wanted a toothpaste dispenser when most kids are asking for toys and games :) And just in case you think you might want one for your bathroom.......a visual aid:


1 comment:

erin said...

Too cute!! I hope Santa brings him a touch n brush, if that is what he REALLY wants. Hope all is well with your family and I hope you are feeling great.