When we were in Kansas in August, Dain got a pair of cowboy boots. Ever since then, Kale has been BEGGING for his own pair. Well, yesterday his wish finally came true :) He is was so excited about the darn things, he came charging into our room at 7:00 this morning carrying his jeans and boots. We told him there was no need to get dressed for church yet, but he insisted...
(Of course, Bailey had to get in on the action of of waking Daddy up, too)
Later that morning before church, we had a little dance party (I'm not sure if that's appropriate pre-church etiquette, but they were having fun........) Sorry it's sideways!!
After church, Kale played a little football.......he spends about half his day doing this or shooting hoops....
3 comments:
sooo cute!! Love the boots, we need to get new ones for Kaden too, he keeps asking, we gave his to little Cooper to borrow! Love the dance moves, looks like it happens all over our families households! See you soon.
AHH I love it!! Tell Kale that he needs to be on the lookout for a pair of boots for me because I will be needing some for the winter! Also.. the "touch and Brush" story is too darn funnny!! I died laughing! Can't wait to see you guys SOON!!!
Sophie said, "I wanna watch Baiwee". Then, "Baiwee's so silwee". She was very impressed with her dance moves!!
Post a Comment