Hammer Time

Monday, February 1, 2010

Don't Let That Cute Smile Fool You...




A Few of Bailey's Highlights from Tuesday:
(yes, folks....this is just ONE day)


  • Got a marker out of the junk drawer and scribbled all over the side of the drawer
  • Ripped a page out of one of my EXPENSIVE textbooks for school

  • Pulled off her pants AND diaper and ran around the living room yelling, "I pee-pee! Ewww!"

  • Pulled out one side of her pig-tails on our way to story time (after I'd spent a good 15 minutes trying to get them into her hair)

  • Dumped a whole cup of water on herself then proudly exclaimed, "I a MESS!"

  • Dumped her plate of food on the floor after lunch while sweetly announcing, "I all done!"

  • Dumped out the whole big bucket of crayons then said, "Uh-oh! All gone!" (are you noticing a "dumping" trend here??)

  • Made up for it all by climbing on my lap and wrapping her arms around my neck saying, "I luuuuv you Mama" :)
(Note that she is only wearing one sock?! I'm sure I'll find it "hiding" in my silverware drawer or something)

4 comments:

allthingsskelton said...

I wished we lived closer together!! Reading about Bailey is like reading about Sophia. You are right...wild women! Let's blame it on your mom and my dad. :)
I'll be sure to send our kitty to Grandad. Jon said to do doorbell ding and ditch her on their porch. Guess he's not as confident that Grandad would love a kitty!

Jenny said...

That is hilarious. I especially loved the hair thing, when Macy wants to really piss me off she will look at me and take one of her pigtails out. grrrr.....

Lacy said...

she really is a mess!! :) so cute! hope i get to see you guys while we are there next weekend.

Lacy said...

she really is a mess!! :) so cute! hope i get to see you guys while we are there next weekend.