I love watching my daughter play "doctor" while wearing her princess tutu.
I love the fact that my son wants to go on a trip to Disney World with Grandpa Ballard.
And the fact that he also wants to go back to Utah....because he misses the pool at our apartment complex.
I love watching my husband play a million rounds of baseball (and football and soccer and basketball) with Kale.
I also love watching him have tea parties with Bailey.
I love watching Shay "talk" to the ceiling fan.
I love the sound of my nephew Kaden's laughter.
I love the fact that if I mention I like something of my mom's (i.e. a necklace she's wearing), her immediate response is, "Do you want it?" "You can have it."
I love watching my father-in-law's face light up when Bailey says, "Hi Papa!"
I also love watching the kids run and run and run at the farm.
I love kissing the baby's cubby cheeks.
These days, I REALLY love sitting on the couch with Dain and soaking up a few minutes of silence when all three kiddos are asleep....mainly because it doesn't last long :)
What do you love?





3 comments:
This is so beautiful - I love that you love your family so much. And I love that it makes me remember the simple and good parts of life. I'm so excited to see you girl! :)
Such a sweet blog entry! So of course I have to add what I love.
-Sonic ice.
-new cleaning products.
-baseball parents.
-going out to eat.
-I love how babies smell
-my in-laws. Will help out any time with anything.
-When Sophia falls asleep in my lap. Doesn't happen much anymore.
-being with my parents, brothers and their girlfriends. Lots of laughs.
-My kid's hugs and kisses.
-My hubby of almost 19 years. He is the absolute best.
-Katie's blog!! :)
First off I love your Blog (I can pull it up any day and know that it will equate to a ear to ear grin no matter how I am feeling prior to reading it)
-I love family and friends and the quality time I have been blessed to share with all of them.
-I love high heels and mascara because they both make me feel pretty and put together.
-I love the squishy skin of a baby and the wrinkles of an elder that tell the story of their life.
-I love good stories and bad jokes because I can never perfect either of them and others always do it better.
-I love sunshine and smiles any day of the year.
... I could go on and on but I won't bore you all since it would probably turn into one of my bad stories :)
Luv You All SO Much
Post a Comment