Hammer Time

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Basketball and a Birthday

Basketball camp was everything Kale dreamed it would be....and more!  He walked in the door and immediately asked to go back.  Kale especially loved staying in the "hotel" (aka dorm room) with Dain, although I'm not sure Dain was as impressed with the accommodations...can you believe that?  Who wouldn't like sleeping in a dorm on a thin, grimy, twin-sized mattress?! 

Kale has spent every day since camp practicing all the things he learned.  If I had a dollar for every time I heard the phrase, "Balance...eyes...shooting hand...guide hand...follow through" I'd be headed to the GAP for a shopping spree right now.

Bailey's birthday was fun....loud....but fun :)  She got a swing set and sandbox, plus a massive amount of toys and games that have kept both kids entertained all week. In typical form, I got distracted and forgot to take photos until pretty much everyone had left, but Dain managed to get a few and I was able to capture a couple shots of the "Blues Brothers," who made an appearance towards the end of the night with their back-up dancer ;)


2 comments:

Layne said...

I dig the new color scheme and ALL of the new pics! I can't believe how big they are all getting! Brooks is growing like a weed too! It's so exciting that they are all so close in age and will always have a friend to play and/or fight with! The Blues Bro's are too stinkin cute and I can't imagine where that back-up dancer gets here moves... must be her dad :)Keep the pics coming!!!

Anonymous said...

Is that Brooks with Shay?