Fourth of July was fun, despite the rain. The girls and I watched as Dain showed Kale how to safely light (small) fireworks. I know it's a good thing for him to learn from his dad rather than his friends somewhere down the line, but man-alive it makes me nervous! I'm pretty sure Bailey will be following suit sooner rather than later. Here are some pics from our celebration at the farm:

Cousins exploring something....

Grandma & Grandpa Hammy and Miss Shay

The birthday boy, Josh

Boys playing in the pool...Chase wisely learned that if he had the hose, he was in control of the older two. Smart little guy!

Dain & Bailey watching the chaos

Kids watching the fireworks show on their make-shift chairs

She made this face every single time a big firework filled the sky :)
1 comment:
Love that last picture. She is adorable. Macy walked around looking for "boom booms" for about 3 days after the 4th.
Post a Comment