I didn't think I'd feel so much emotion about Kale's first day of kindergarten. I thought that since he was so darn excited, I'd just be excited, too.
I swore I wouldn't be one of those parents who gets all worked up about the whole thing.
At least, yesterday I did.
Today I feel like we've suddenly hit the "play" button and there's no pausing and no chance to rewind.
And that makes me a little sad.
But you know what? He came home today and said, "Mom, it was even more fun than I thought it would be!"
And really, who could be sad after a comment like that?
So, don't worry.
I think I'm going to be okay :)



2 comments:
So adorable! I love looking at your pics and keeping up with what's going on with you! What a great family! :)
He is so stinkin' cute!! But how is he old enough for kindergarten already?!?!
Post a Comment