This was our first "real" family photo since 2006 :)
Ya, go ahead and do the math on that one.....Kale was 10 months old......we were a family of three.....and our house was significantly quieter. Despite having the odds against us (a toddler in need of a nap, a spirited middle child, and a six-year-old who wanted to be home watching the Chiefs), the photographer managed to get several great shots. God bless her and her patience with us :)
I'm holding my favorite photo back....but don't worry, Christmas cards are just a month away, so you'll get to see our real glamour shot then ;)
*All photos courtesy of AG Photography of Lawrence
1 comment:
I LOVE the family pics!!! I can't wait to see the best one yet on the Xmas card :) They are all really cute! And as for the halloween past pictures I have to say I am deeply saddened to not have seen the "sad" lamb from a few years back, LOL!
Post a Comment