Hammer Time

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Bailey's Turn

After waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting (or so she thinks).....Bailey finally got to play a sport!
(No, not extreme ballet....but this is such a Bailey outfit, I had to share)

Here she is in all her blastball glory.  And will you check out that technique?  You gotta teach good form early you know ;)



She has already decided that next she wants to do soccer.......
and basketball, and dance, and football!  Seriously.  The girl wants to play football.  And I know I sound sexist, but really.....I'm okay with her trying a variety of sports, but I think I'm drawing the line at football.  I can deal with skinned knees and a few bumps and bruises, but I don't think I could handle seeing my sweet girl in a helmet and pads.....so I think I'll keep advocating for softball....or volleyball....or track........


And in the mean time, we'll keep enjoying our blastball super star :)

No comments: