Nothing beats a little snow day fun on the farm! I went into the "event" knowing that I would spend 20 minutes gathering gear, 20 minutes dressing children, and 20 minutes driving to the farm.....
For (at best) 20 minutes of playing in the snow :)
We were really close to meeting my 20 minute goal when Shay got snow in her mitten....
And in a matter of seconds she was crying, "I want Grammy Hammy's house!"
Of course, if one sister gets to go play (and eat snacks) in a warm house, the other sister wants to go, too.
So I spent 20 (okay maybe not quite that many) minutes undressing the girls from their snow gear.
So I spent 20 (okay maybe not quite that many) minutes undressing the girls from their snow gear.
But really, it worked out well for me because that meant I got a turn behind the tractor....
and not only was it fun,
I managed to avoid any embarrassing falls or injuries :)
And that my friends is a successful snow day!
No comments:
Post a Comment