Hammer Time

Thursday, October 22, 2009

He Must Like Us.....

Almost every morning after Dain leaves for work, Kale climbs into bed with me to snuggle and sneak in a few extra minutes of sleep before Bailey begins chirping from her crib.

This morning while we were huddled under the covers, I started feeling the baby move and asked Kale if he wanted to feel the baby in my belly.

He was so excited when he put his hand on my stomach and felt a tiny punch against his hand. As we were climbing out of bed, he said, "I can't believe God is giving us another baby!" I said, "Yup, that's pretty amazing, huh?" Kale responded, "Ya, God must really like us."

1 comment:

miles3_17 said...

How sweet. Kaden loves touching my belly and talking to it too, and gets really tickled when he feels the "kicks" and says, "baby brother is kicking me off your belly mom". Cant wait to find out what baby is!! have safe travels.