Hammer Time

Saturday, March 6, 2010

And the Waiting Continues....

Murphy's Law was in full effect today......

I spent all day Thurs/Fri getting everything cleaned and organized, finishing homework, making multiple arrangements for the kiddos to stay with relatives, ect.....so Saturday would go smoothly.

Woke up this morning to a call from the hospital saying that something like FIVE babies were either born Friday night, or were soon to come Saturday morning, and they had SEVEN women "recovering" and awaiting to be sent home.  Geez!  Don't these people understand that it's MY turn to have a baby?! :)

Needless to say, they have rescheduled me for Sunday morning (pending no more crazy nights).  I was pretty bummed at first (you know, emotional let down) but two good things have come of this:
1. Dain and I spend a relaxing day at home and Bailey got a lot of one-on-one attention, which she loves b/c Kale is still at his Aunt Kelly's house. 
2. I'm getting to watch KU stomp Mizzou, which always cheers me up

I'll update you when I know more!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

That stinks! Tell those other women to get out of there!