Hammer Time

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

If You Can't Beat Them, Join Them

I bet you didn't know that we have TWO babies in the house....or at least two  that act like babies........
Bailey has started crawling into her sister's bassinet (when it's empty) and also likes to sit in Shay's car seat and chew on her pacifier.  The "expert" advice I read online said to let her be and she would out grow it.  I hope so, because I really only have patience for one infant!

When she's not acting like a baby, Bailey has taken to singing.  The other night she belted out her version of the alphabet in the bath tub (a, b, c, d....g! Um, um, um...p!) She also likes to sing in the car, and last Sunday she decided to let loose with "Happy Birthday to Father Mick" during Mass.  Kale's response is generally, "That is HORRIBLE!  Stop singing!"  (A phrase I am very familiar with from my youth).

Bailey has also discovered how to climb out of her crib, and the other day during "nap time"  (I use that term loosely, because many days there is very little sleeping involved) she used her blankets to build herself a tent over her crib.  I have to give her credit; it was a solidly build structure (Dain would have been so proud), but not exactly what you want your child doing during nap time!

No comments: