Hammer Time

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Have You Seen...

My sweet, little boy?    He's the one who sucks his thumb and carries a worn out bunny everywhere he goes.

 I think someone must have taken him by accident, because the little boy living in my house isn't so little.  He doesn't suck his thumb, and we only see Hop the bunny at bedtime.  In fact, the little boy out our house is turning five tomorrow.  FIVE!
Happy Birthday, Kale!
You'll always be our sweet, little boy :)

4 comments:

allthingsskelton said...

Oh I feel for you Katie! I know exactly what you mean. It goes sooo fast. Tell Kale happy birthday! Hope he has a great day!!

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday, Kale!!! Is he into Legos yet? Five was when Ryan turned to the dark side and now those little things are EVERYWHERE in our house!

Amber Temple said...

Happy Birthday Kale!

Karen said...

Happy Birthday KALE!!! So excited for your family!